Priced to Sell- MOVE IN READY! Are you looking for a spacious, open split floor plan in desirable gated southshore community? Look no further, this 4/3 corner lot home features a 3 car garage, stainless steel appliances, sliding glass doors, inside utility room, updated lights and fixtures, screened porch and patio and much more! The large kitchen has oak cabinets, corien counter tops, a center island, breakfast nook/bar & a walk-in pantry closet. The master bedroom has 2 walk-in closets & access to the screened porch through sliding glass doors. The 4th bedroom sits in the back of the home with its own hallway and full bath, great for guests. This well maintained corner lot home has plenty of backyard space to enjoy the Florida weather. Mira Lago is a gated community with a community pool, basketball and tennis courts with plenty of sidewalks to enjoy a morning or evening stroll. Schedule a showing today as tomorrow may be too late!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
MIRA LAGO WEST PH 1
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Covered,Front Porch,Patio,Screened
- Sprinkler Metered
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Corner Lot,In County,Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Community Pool,Security
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price