Apollo Beach 3/2/2 home located in established Covington Gardens neighborhood. Enter through the roundabout with watchtower where community events are held. Located close to elementary, middle school and high school with new charter schools and preschools within locale. Newly renovated community recreation center and multiple pools. Multiple lakes with fountains abundant and paths for walking within the community. Floorplan is split with master bedroom located off the living area. Master bath includes dual sinks and walk in shower and garden tub. Open floorplan with eat in kitchen with gas stove/oven. Gas furnace and water heater for utility cost savings. Windows and sliding door look out to private fenced backyard with paver patio and screened porch. Front entry is also screened entry with paver path. Come tour this lovely home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,434 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
COVINGTON PARK PH 2B 2C 3C
Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price