Motivated Seller! Price lowered for quick sale. Welcome Home! Situated on a nicely oversized lot, this 2044 sq ft home offers a unique opportunity to own a one of a kind masterpiece. With gorgeous views of your own private pool from both the family room, the master bedroom, and accessible from 3 entry points, there is no need the ever leave! Once you enter this home, you'll first notice ac cathedral ceilings that gives the home an open and spacious, welcoming feel. The master bath is wheelchair offers universal accomodation for wheelchair and/or other mobile options along with dual sinks and double walk-in closets. The bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home, providing oppportinities for co-liviing or private office space. Bathroom #2 is equipped with a skylight and additional linen storage. The family room offers a wetbar, additional storage, and the 3rd entry point to your private pool. Additionally. this home has powered hurricane shutters and included appliances. Pictures does this home no justice, schedule your private tour today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT CHARLOTTE SEC 41
- Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Refrigerator
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price