No Deed restrictions in this Manatee Gardens charming area. Lots of custom work has been done to make the interior of this 2 Bedroom/2 Bath home special. Vaulted ceilings with a detached garage. The landscaping in the yard has a southern hospitality feel. Screened in back porch opens to a comfortable entrance into the custom back yard. Calm quiet setting so you can enjoy Florida's peaceful twilight. Roof was replaced in 2018. Property is located just a few blocks from the soothing Manatee River and the Downtown features of Bradenton. In addition, the Riverwalk, public transportation, Manatee Memorial Hospital, restaurants & shopping are easily accessible. It is also, just a short drive to the Gulf and Mexico and all it has to offer. A must-see Florida Get Away treasure.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,272 sq. ft
MANATEE GARDENS THIRD SEC
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage. City Limits, In County, Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price