Welcome Home! No CDD's and Low HOA. Situated in a quiet neighborhood in Riverview. Minutes from 301 and I-75. Home was built in 2008 by Lennar. Roof is Dimensional 30-years fungus resistant and is on a larger lot. Waterview on a Preserve pond, so no back neighbors. Walking trails throughout the community with dog stations. Irrigation system and wired for security system. Home features 4 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, Living Room, Dining Room and over 1,900 sq ft of living space. Kitchen boasts Stainless Steel appliances with tiled backsplash. Entire breakfast bar has been distinctively decorated with wood shutters. Ceramic tiled floors throughout the home and carpet in the bedrooms. Split bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom. All showerheads have been upgraded. Large Master Suite with back entrance onto covered lanai to have your coffee or tea while enjoying Florida's wildlife in your serene waterview setting. Home is available for IMMIDIATE OCCUPANCY! Make your appointment today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,949 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SHADY CREEK PRESERVE PH 1
Summerfield Crossing Elementary
Sumner High School
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Common,Driveway,Ground Level,On Street,Open.
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Other,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Cleared,Conservation Area,In City Limits,Level/Flat,Sidewalk,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods,Water,WaterFront - Pond.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes,Maintenance Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price